Friday, June 5, 2009

My Trading System

As i mentioned in earlier posts on "my trading system"....the system is based on some innovative interpretations of a few indicators..which i observed in last few years,and put the CONCEPT in to a partly mechanised system,(i believe it will be virtually impossible to make fully automated trading sytem,with very very high success ratio).
readers can view following intraday charts for yesterday,and watch how anyone could have got entry in such big moves.

one reader asked me a question as how my trading system is better than so many others,,,,,,,

my answer was like this.

nishant derasari (02/06/09 12:39:24): bhavesh bhai can explain how yr system better than other systembhavesh naik (02/06/09 12:40:13): 1 it catches big moves in their initial stages( 2 gives result on either side ,,,quickly ( 3 high accuracy (4 double on sl gives a chance to cover losses in more than 95% cases

5.its based on innovative interpretations
interested ?????add me .in ym......bhoom2tika@yahoo.co.in

No comments: