Friday, August 28, 2009

4648 works AGAIN


I had very very clearly mentioned here, in last two days about the importance of 4648..as a LEVEL TO WATCH...time and again ,levels mentioned here have been working so nicely...these levels are choosen by me with different viewpoints at different times,,,sometimes they are simple high/lows,sometimes other innovative methods.
Anyways i m pleased with the way, my readers are getting benefits of these LEVELS.

AS usual..after the crash,,nifty took support at around 4648..bounced back,,my system was bit late in generating buy calls, but when it gave a buy call,,there was no looking back.chart in the previous post ,was posted here in live markets.

A GOOD weekly close, suggests ,we are in for my important targets of 4830---16300.
theres a review of 14 stocks ,,in which my system gave buy calls ,on the last week,is pending.
will have a look at it tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please give some buy sell calls (in stocks) with stoploss. You have not given calls to the blog readers for a long time now.

Stockchart said...

hi, anonymous, if you are a regular reader, u must be knowing, that i m planning a website, for small traders, with a very low price structure..and anyways , i suppose you have missed my 23rd august post,where i had given 14 stocks with weekly buy calls.