Tuesday, August 25, 2009

FEEDBACK FROM EACH AND EVERY READER OF MY BLOG NEEDED

HI, ALL...i have been blogging since jan-2008...when my analysis suggested a deep-cut...since than , i have been trying my best to analyse the market,,in my innovative ways..sometimes very conventional ta has also helped me. so manytimes its my unique TRADING SYSTEM...which has helped me a lot , in predicting a move, with max accuracy.
MY marketting skills are ver very poor.i have posted a few 1 min-1 hour nifty charts, with live markets today,,,all with sell-buy calls as per my system...eventhough having such good system,,i havnt marketed it skillfully.
as , i feel using this system will be a very very good tool for every trader,,i am planning a small step ahead..planning a website..and if possible..want to include my system in rt( with buy-sell calls) in live markets.with a chat box, and my real time analysis...it will include nifty+ active few stocks.short/med. term calls+ small/midcaps with a chat-box..and user id-password for readers.with a very very nominal monthly fees.
but before taking a step ahead...i sincerely urge my readers to share their opinion and willingness to subscribe.i urge all readers to share opinion.
can add bhoom2tika in ym or can mail at bjnaik@hotmail.com, or at bhoom2tika@gmail.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naikji,
I am astrological Anonymous , I will be the first person to join if it is for retail and small traders who don't trade in F&O and take positional calls.
I appreciate your analysis and visit this blog regularly.
I know your system is excellent.

Anonymous said...

Good stoch .I recommend u to start ur work.My best wishes with u.

minesh said...

Hello,
First you have to keep the system open for all for few days so that anyone can see and track the system in real time.
As you post the charts eod..Its very easy to see the signals..but we must see the signals in live environment & see whether these signals can be tradable..

Hope you got my point..
Wish you best of luck..
Thanks