Sunday, October 17, 2010

THE TOP

In the week-end of 9-10th October, when I started studying my charts, first I started to run my BUY QUERRY, as on eod charts , I got a big list of companies on which my system generated buy calls, but as I started to view most of them, I became skeptical,some how ,the buy calls didn’t fit in my sub conscious,so I thought I should study more charts and try to find out the reason why, my inner mind is not coming in tune with my mechanized system.
I thought, I should check, some Fibonacci ratios as we are very much near to the all time high, after putting some ratios, istarted to count days and weeks of different rallies, and there I was !!!, I got lot many clues of a top, but as past experience suggested, I wanted an euphoric MOVE on the upside, for the LAST BEAR to ruch and cover his shorts.
I had given a clear hint of a top coming this month, 13th October BULL FRENZY DAY ,was the day I was perhaps waiting for., and as we went more nearer to the top on 14th ,suddenly, I found first weakness in Larsen, and from my desk ,first step I took was to pass on a message to book all longs, especially in futures. I also IMMEIDIATELY stop looking and infact started avoiding BUY CALLS from my intraday system on 5 minute charts.
After detailed study of eod charts ,as I saw the MULTIPLE COMBINATION OF FIBONACCI RATIOS AT 5700 NIFTY Level, I was assured that ,we have seen ATLEAST an intermediate TOP.

No comments: