Friday, November 27, 2009

4817-4860 worked WITH my systems calls


I mentioned two lvls ,in the morning,,,,,and said that a decisive breach and close below 4860 will favour bears.and support was 4817...nifty made low of 4807 and bounced to cross 4860 again.

weekly charts looks weak, still, with a weak close today.and todays daily charts recovery NEEDS A STRONG FOLLOW-UP....which to me seems tobe quite difficult.

lets see , how market develops further.4860 remains still to be the most important lvl to watch in coming days.

watch nifty with my system on 5 minute charts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bhavesh

You alerted about 4860.

Good levels to watch out.Keep up the good work.

Best regards

niftylover said...

My hni and sub brokers are subscriber of ur advisory service.Only 2 wrong call in 2 months.I amazed how an analyst u are?Genius work naik ji keep it up.

S N Vaish said...

Now at what level do you expect shorting will be better, I think tomorrow some weakness may prevail in nifty