Friday, November 27, 2009

SBI WILL LEAD THE FALL ON A DECISIVE BREACH OF 4860







Safty measures were taken,in a very bold manner,here,with a clear cut instruction of closing longs,on 25-11-09, even though nifty kept rising on intraday charts strength.

not sticking to my own tgt of 5178,i advised to book longs.....thank god !!!!!!!!

readers should remember that measuring weightage of evidence of bullish-bearish probabilities
is a key factor to predict even very short term market move.i did the same on 25th,finding the weight tilting towards bears.

i had earlier posted a chart of sbi, with huge bearish probabilities,maintaining the importance of top h&s pattern,the updated chart is being posted, here.

3 comments:

Praveen Taneja said...

God bless you sir ur calculations realy marvelous yday took 5100 put on ur advice at 22 and covered at 107 or I must had taken a call I know nothing about TA but I know it start and end on you Thnx and heartiest best wishes for ur coming website All the best

S N Vaish said...

Dear respected bjnaik jee, please post what level do you expect as final bottom for this current fall. I am waiting your levels eagerly for booking my shorts.

Stockchart said...

thanks pravey,,u are my long time reader,,i just love ur messeges.
dear mr vaish,,4817 worked.and y are u not my blogs follower ??