Tuesday, November 10, 2009

4853 achieved and even crossed

The rally from supports mentioned,here few days back ,is little too strong ,than my expectations,simply put, my imagination or vision has limitations this time around.thats market for me,,,THE SUPER POWER.
We are at cross-roads,,the so called relief rally (a mistake?),,can prove to be something else.
but here again,atleast expect a higher bottom in place (if todays highs are not LOWER TOP,at all)..
so, i will watch 4845 forst tobe broken,than 4774 and than 4753.
all in all,,let the markets decide, what it wants do deliever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naikji,
We are in the process of forming a right shoulder on a bigger scale.
Which should break later on.
I will update my astroviews on your email ID later on.

Stockchart said...

ok, astro baba,,please do let me know, something abt my own astro !!!
and why ,did you once thought, that i may not be liking ur comments ??
post ur views,as they are good for my readers.