Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A MAJOR TOP NEAR BY ???

This article, i am writing to be able to help investors. nifty is merely 100 points down from the recent high of 5310. my target was 5325, missed by a few points.
my trading system has generated a buy call on nifty, on daily charts yesterday.
why than,,my article title is ..a top near by??..........well a mechanised trading system is what ?? a mechanised one, nothing else. manual observation is the key for analysis.

i am not saying that,, market is going to crash immediately,,,but for me time is near by where an investor should start being in cash.
more on this,, with charts...later.

1 comment:

Praveen Taneja said...

wow bro always one step ahead all watching 4700 and u expect short covering superb I am on 80% cash when u told me to exit positions when 5250 broken thnx bro from core of my heart