Friday, May 7, 2010

Nifty just misses My Target.

From 5360 around....almost AT the top,,,i said its a top..within a few days only ,i said a target of 4950 possible.

offcourse,as usual there were supports, but to my clients, once 5307 was broken, i clearly passed on my target...5122---4950----4875.

on 17th ,i said here that the budget rally has ended.,,the rise came there after was just a LOWER TOP.Once 5261 got cracked...my targets were due.
i also mentioned about weakness in icici below 964..i think that worked ,nicely.my maruti targets were done too,

A CHANNEL support,, and some days sideways moves..and than start of fresh selling and we may get 4850 soon too.

for the upside ,i will keep updating for my readers.

interested readers of my services can add bhoom2tika in ym.

3 comments:

Nandi said...

Dear Naikji,
Anthara Gandharam range in Vipani Sangeetham blog(High: 5123 Centre:4960 Low: 4859) is very close to your figures 5122 - 4950 - 4875.
Any comments ?

Stockchart said...

dear nandi,,,i neither watch tv,,nor read any newspaper/blog regarding technical analysis..my levels are technicals levels,,,sometimes high/lows ,fibonacci lvls etc...so what can i comment ??
but i hope , my readers are getting benefits of my pin point analysis.

Nandi said...

Thanks very much. Figures given above are arrived from musical approach on market (not TA), that's why asked. From your vfm days onwards I appreciated your view points.