Sunday, May 16, 2010

WEAK STOCKS AND MY SYSTEM

I have been writing my blog since jan-2008.....i have always tried to help small traders---investors, whenever i have found a major move coming.

though ,its a free blog, some readers post comments..lke .." why am i trying to advertise my trading system ??"...some readers even put comments like "" why , i am trying do self appraisal ??"....i must admit though that, such readers are very very negligible in nos.,,and there are a lot of admirers of my innovative and advanced ta techniques.

but, i am writing this ,just inform such critics, that, my system or my analysis,is NOT , borrowed or hired one,,its the result of sainath's grace, that he made me work hard over a lllllllong period of time.

so, whenever i write, in TONE that ,,look i said this on so n so date....its just to share my joy..there is a very very thin line between ARROGANCE and PRIDE...
AND know better than anyone else, that i will be out of the analyitical world, if i cross the line and become arrogant.so i love and enjoy only in FOLLOWING markets.

ANYWAYS,,,critics are always welcome,to improve myself.

on friday, i suggested a few stocks tobe very weak.
here are charts of a few of them..with my systems calls on 5 minute charts.























IN a few weeks time,,i am coming out with a package of my services,,for fulltime traders, and for a maximum 50 traders.
which will include.
1)my trading system ,with realtime charts/ live signals
2)my intraday calls for stocks/stock futures/nifty/bank nifty/nifty options
3)positional calls for stock futures/ nifty/ banknifty
4)short term delievery based calls..which can give approx 10%return within 10-15 days.
5)med/long term investment calls
6)penny stocks recommendations
7)gold/silver/crude intraday/positional calls( my trading sytem can generate rt calls on gold/silver/crude too.
8)inr/usd analysis and positional calls.

+++
9)a weekly analysis of nifty, which will include support-resistance levels for major pivotals.

all these service in a SINGLE PACKAGE, AT ONE TIME YEARLY FEE.

FOR further information: add bhoom2tika in ym..or mail at bjnaik@twist4nifty.com

No comments: