Friday, May 14, 2010

ON TRACK YET AGAIN

THIS IS WHAT I WROTE HERE...ON...7TH MAY 2010...


Friday, May 7, 2010

Nifty just misses My Target.

From 5360 around....almost AT the top,,,i said its a top..within a few days only ,i said a target of 4950 possible.

offcourse,as usual there were supports, but to my clients, once 5307 was broken, i clearly passed on my target...5122---4950----4875.

on 17th ,i said here that the budget rally has ended.,,the rise came there after was just a LOWER TOP.Once 5261 got cracked...my targets were due.
i also mentioned about weakness in icici below 964..i think that worked ,nicely.my maruti targets were done too,

A CHANNEL support,, and some days sideways moves..and than start of fresh selling and we may get 4850 soon too.

for the upside ,i will keep updating for my readers.

interested readers of my services can add bhoom2tika in ym.


I AM HIGHLIGHTING,ONLY ONE SENTENCE OUT OF MY POST ON 7TH MAY 2010.

::A CHANNEL support,, and some days sideways moves..and than start of fresh selling and we may get 4850 soon too."""

A FULL WEAK PASSED ON..AFTER MONDAYS STRONG UPMOVE..IN BROADLY A SIDEWAYS MOVE.AND TODAY MORNING I SAID THAT 5146 WILL BE THE TREND DECIDER LEVEL...ITS GONE IN THE AFTERNOON...AND THERE WAS A VIRTUAL HAVOC IN THE MARKET BULLS...STOCKS SUGGESTED AS WEAKEST IN THE MORNING,,TUMBLED UPTO AROUND 5% TODAY ITSELF.


1 comment:

venkateshspices said...

Hi,



Your Technical tools are simply superb. Even a common man can understand your body language. Good going keep it up.



regards





Dr.Venkatesan

(0)9952942930

Chennai