Wednesday, May 5, 2010

TWIST N TURN OF NIFTY AND ME

People have been asking me, why didnt i updated my blog in the past 2 weeks....i replied to them, that though nifty bounced back from around 5161..i didnt see any change in my views, of a TOP in place.

doing technical analysis, and trying to catch every TWIST N TURN of nifty, is a job , that i just love to do...its a great fun, enjoyment, job satisfaction,,,,and above all its a quite serious stuff !!!!!

if my readers take time, and go through past articles..(more than 30 months now !!!!),,i have done a job , that satisfies any follower,,any trader, or any investor.if someone just follows me,,he/she can easily earn some serious money trading nifty.i have been able to catch each and every 100 or more points move of nifty.

through my last 5-6 posts...since i had given 5398 as nifty target...i have taken my readers through the topping pattern, very smoothly.its been a process,,it is a serious job...............

There are suggestions that,i have to jon twitter/facebook..thinking seriously...but busy in developing my new system these days,,which is going tobe a traders dream system.

interested readers can add me bhoom2tika in ym

No comments: